- 2 cups Wild Harvest Fiber & Protein Granola divided
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 3 cups Wild Harvest Organic Brown Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1 12 ounce bottle Wild Harvest Organic Wildflower Honey
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
Combine 1½ cups granola, apricots, cranberries and chocolate chips in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped, but not pasty. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add crispy rice cereal and remaining ½ cup granola; mix until well combined. Set aside.
In medium saucepan over low heat, combine honey, peanut butter and vanilla; stir until well combined and bubbly (about 3-5 minutes). Remove from heat.
Pour over cereal mixture and stir with a large wooden spoon. Press into a 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate for several hours. Cut into bars.